Podcast: Unicorns Unite: The Freelance Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant Community
Host: Emily Reagan
Freelancer Mindset Series #1
Mindset is a difference maker. It’s something big that holds all of us back. We get in our heads and it prevents us from really going for things we want in life. Our mindset controls whether we show up in total confidence about the work we’re doing. It’s about doing it scared, right?
My guest is Tracy Litt, a sought-after quantum success mentor for visionary women leaders that are navigating huge paradigm shifts and elevating into the next level of themselves. She’s a science & spirituality teacher, coach, best-selling author, and TEDx speaker. Tracy is the Founder of The Litt Factor and her work has served thousands of women across the globe.
Tracy’s dropping some wisdom about becoming a top-notch receiver and sharing how to grab onto help, support, and amazing opportunities without any hesitation.
Tune in to listen and you’ll learn about:
- Acknowledging the role of fear in keeping us stuck and preventing growth.
- Tracy’s advice to freelancers who don’t think there’s enough work or good clients out there.
- Gaining insights into transforming your relationship with money and understanding its role in achieving limitless potential.
- The science of change and how it relates to personal transformation and growth.
The bottom line is, you can’t change what’s on the outside by just fixating on it. If you want to make a real change out there, start by working on what’s going on inside you.
Sponsored by the UDMA’s Tool Kit: How would you like all the best techie and AI tools and recommended software to use in your marketing services and DMA business all in one easy place? Grab it here for just $7.99.
Links Mentioned in the show:
- Download Tracy’s Freebie The Expander for Trailblazing Women Building a New World: Use this e-book to take yourself to the next level by disrupting the outdated, harmful paradigms that are holding you back.
- Check out The Consciousness Revolution Gala: Part party, part workshop. Tracy is teaming up with author, speaker, and political candidate, Marianne Williamson to deliver an event with a higher purpose to revolutionize the way we all see and experience ourselves and the world.
Connect with Tracy Litt:
- Instagram: @thelittfactor
- Facebook: The Litt Factor
- Website: www.thelittfactor.com
- Read Tracy’s Best-Selling Book “Worthy Human”
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here for the Digital Marketing Workgroup. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community