Podcast: The Power of the Only
Host: Angela Chee
“It’s exhausting to be the light.” – Angela Chee
What happens when you’re the bright light and things are dragging you down? How do you regenerate?
Today’s guest Tracy Litt is a science and spirituality teacher, rapid transformational hypnotherapist, bestselling author, and TEDx speaker. She is the Founder of The Litt Factor and the creator of Mind Magic®. Her work has been featured in Entrepreneur, FastCompany, Thrive Global, Success 125, and Inc.com. In this episode, Tracy and I talk about what it means to identify as high-achieving women and how we grapple with the dark side of resilience. We also discuss the gift and challenge of slowing down and Tracy shares ways that she incorporates neuroscience into her work. We also explore parenting and how to shift the “Good Mom” paradigm.
“It is not a luxury to invest in yourself.” – Tracy Litt
In today’s show, we talk about ways to combat toxic positivity, connecting with yourself without self-judgment, and how we are consciously raising strong daughters.
“There is only one of you and that uniqueness is what we’re called here to leverage.” – Tracy LittShow Notes:
- How to combat toxic positivity
- How to connect with yourself without self-judgment
- How to address negative thoughts
- Is there an alternative to constant resiliency
- How can we use breathwork to heal
- What can we do to slow down and reconnect with our bodies
- How did Tracy Litt step into her power
- What is Mind Magic
- Why don’t my affirmations stick
- How to shake off a bad morning
- How to raise strong daughters
- What is expander parenting
“If you lie to yourself you can’t change.” – Tracy Litt3 Pieces of Advice or Action Steps:
- Breathe deeply more frequently throughout your day
- Ask yourself: where are you currently not being fully expressed?
- Breathe and go do that thing
“If what got us here is blocking us from getting there, then we have a divine responsibility to turn on its head how we’re getting there.” – Tracy LittBrand and Resource Mentions:
- Learn more about “What Would She Do?”
- Read in Forbes: How This Entrepreneur Introduces A New Paradigm For Working Moms by Melissa Houston
- Listen to The Power of The Only Episode 34: The Firsts, The Fews and The Onlys with Author Deepa Purushothaman
Connect with Tracy Litt:Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | The Litt Factor
Thanks for being a part of this bold and powerful conversation on The Power of The Only!
Whether you feel like the only one in your company, industry or community or the only woman in the room, we’re here to support you in stepping up, speaking up through power, presence and representation and to make an impact in your personal and professional life.
Want even more insider tips, resources, and training to help you own your voice and power and step into your leadership. Join me in my free, invite-only YOU, Amplified!™ community!
Learn more about this episode of The Power of The Only with Angela Chee at www.angelachee.com/59