Podcast: Move To Millions: Expanding Whats Possible
“There is nothing more impactful than a woman is continually up-leveling.” – Tracy Litt
About Our Guest
Tracy Litt is the founder of The Litt Factor, an international best-selling author, podcast host, creator of Mind Magic®, quantum success mentor, and emotional healer. Tracy also holds her licensing in professional coaching, neurology, somatics, and hypnotherapy.
Tracy Litt’s unwavering commitment to elevating visionary leaders and facilitating their incredible transformations has made her a force to be reckoned with in the world of personal development and holistic success. With her unique blend of science, spirituality, emotional healing, and compassion, Tracy guides her clients in unlocking their unlimited potential and creating a lasting impact on the world.
This episode is powered by the Move to Millions Book
There comes a time in every woman’s life when she realizes that she isn’t living up to her full potential. For me, I can think of two distinct times in my career when I felt like I was knowingly playing “small.” And both times, I had to summon the courage to expand what I thought was possible for me. Each time, I had to shift my perspective – start operating from my vision point instead of my vantage point. I had to realize that the call to a higher version of myself was not meant to scare me or have me cower in fear, it was designed to help me serve more deeply and illuminate the path for others to follow. There’s something interesting going on right now in the marketplace, where tons of women leaders are summoning the courage to step up, play bigger and shift out of doing into being. They are ready to recognize the role and importance of their faith, relationship with God and the call to vibrate at a higher level so that they can encourage others to do the same. If you are a woman leader who is feeling the nudge, this episode is for you. My guest, Tracy Litt, is suggesting that you expand what is possible because your best has yet to be realized. This conversation is filled with powerful moments that will encourage you to look within and focus on the call on your life to live more richly by shifting away from judgment, skepticism and separation and moving forward in love, abundance, and clarity. If you have been waiting for a sign, this is it. You’re being called higher. If you are ready to expand what is possible for you in your next season, grab your pen and Move to Millions Podcast notebook and listen in now to discover:
- Why recognizing your power is your greatest gift
- 3 Keys that you are not expanding and the one thing you can shift now
- “How to navigate the “drip process”
- Keys for shifting from 3D to 5D consciousness
- And so much more
- Move to Millions Live
- Incredible One Enterprises
- DrDarnyelle’s Personal Brand Site
- Move to Millions Planner
- Move to Millions Book
Powerful Quotes from the Episode
- “You don’t get to have one thing internally and something else externally.”
- “I get to show other women leaders what’s possible, utilizing myself as proof.”
- “We are constantly expanding for the people in proximity to us.”
- “I had an 8-month old baby and we were on food stamps.”
- “I am continuously expanding what’s possible and to me that is the biggest gift we can give.”
- “Nothing is more evidential than a woman who continues to up-level.”
- “Living in abundance, love, and oneness allows us to exhale and feel safe.” – Tracy Litt
- “Skepticism limits our potential by feeding into limiting thoughts and beliefs.” – Dr. Darnyell J. Harmon
- “Up-leveling happens at the speed of the safety given to the system.” – Tracy Litt
- “We are not victims; we are the directors of our lives.” – Tracy Litt
- “Thoughts are options, not facts. Don’t rely on the mind for help when building an empire.” – Tracy Litt
How to Connect with Tracy Litt
Last Book Tracy Read: Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself Dr. Joe Dispenza
Favorite Quote: “None of this means anything and we are all going to die anyway” Tracy Litt
Tool Tracy Swears By Own Her Move to Millions: Intentionally breathing at the top of every hour
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Move to Millions Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance, you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!